Todd Poole, the founding member of Poole Huffman, has always been an entrepreneur. It has helped him to understand that litigation is more than just the strength of the case or the desire for justice; it is a business decision. Todd represents businesses and business people in disputes – typically breaches of contract, partnership breakups, landlord-tenant issues, and commercial collections. He has represented businesses in federal and state court jurisdictions throughout the United States.
Todd has successfully represented businesses before juries and throughout the dispute process. Todd’s experience with international firms and boutiques has allowed him to represent large and small companies in cases ranging from a few thousand dollars to $10 billion.
- Todd is rated AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubble
- Todd was recognized by Georgia Super Lawyers magazine as a Super Lawyer in 2018 through 2022, and a Rising Star in from 2014 through 2017, and by his peers as a member of the Georgia Trend Magazine Legal Elite in 2012 through 2016 and 2021.
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- Decatur Business Association
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Fraternity
- Sigma Nu Fraternity
- Lawyers Club of Atlanta
- Vanderbilt Law School - J.D. - 2002
- Washington & Lee University - B.A. - 1999
Get in Touch
Call Us Today 404-373-4008